2014 looks increasingly likely to be the warmest year ever recorded in Europe, according to a new analysis of European temperature records dating back to the 1500s. What role did global warming play?
Home > 2014
- Climate change likely increased extreme monsoon rainfall, flooding highly vulnerable communities in Pakistan
- Without human-caused climate change temperatures of 40°C in the UK would have been extremely unlikely
- Climate change increased heavy rainfall, hitting vulnerable communities in Eastern Northeast Brazil
- Climate Change made devastating early heat in India and Pakistan 30 times more likely
- Climate change added $4bn to damage of Japan’s Typhoon Hagibis