2014 looks increasingly likely to be the warmest year ever recorded in Europe, according to a new analysis of European temperature records dating back to the 1500s. What role did global warming play?
Home > 2014
- Geert Jan van Oldenborgh, 1961–2021
- Heavy rainfall which led to severe flooding in Western Europe made more likely by climate change
- Western North American extreme heat virtually impossible without human-caused climate change
- Human-caused climate change increased the likelihood of early growing period frost in France
- Pathways and Pitfalls in extreme event attribution