How rare were the unusually high temperatures around the North Pole in November–December 2016 and how were they influenced by anthropogenic climate change?
Home > Arctic
- Bushfires in Australia, 2019–2020
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda
- Human contribution to the record-breaking July 2019 heatwave in Western Europe
- Human contribution to record-breaking June 2019 heatwave in France
- A limited role for unforced internal variability in 20th century warming