Our latest analysis explores the role of human-induced climate change in the southeastern Australian bushfires in 2019–2020.
Home > 2020
- Attribution of the Australian bushfire risk to anthropogenic climate change
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda
- Human contribution to the record-breaking July 2019 heatwave in Western Europe
- Human contribution to record-breaking June 2019 heatwave in France
- A limited role for unforced internal variability in 20th century warming