A team of international scientists says that it is virtually certain that the heatwave that stretched across much of Europe in early July was more likely to happen now than in the past due to climate change.
Home > 2015
- Climate Change made devastating early heat in India and Pakistan 30 times more likely
- Climate change added $4bn to damage of Japan’s Typhoon Hagibis
- Climate change-exacerbated rainfall causing devastating flooding in Eastern South Africa
- Climate change increased rainfall associated with tropical cyclones hitting highly vulnerable communities in Madagascar, Mozambique & Malawi
- Limited role of climate change in October 2020 Vietnam flooding