A team of international scientists says that it is virtually certain that the heatwave that stretched across much of Europe in early July was more likely to happen now than in the past due to climate change.
Home > 2015
- Climate change made record breaking early season heat in Argentina and Paraguay about 60 times more likely
- Climate change exacerbated heavy rainfall leading to large scale flooding in highly vulnerable communities in West Africa
- Food crisis in Central Sahel in 2022 driven by chronic vulnerability with uncertain role of climate change
- Twelve months – WWA without Geert Jan
- High temperatures exacerbated by climate change made 2022 Northern Hemisphere droughts more likely