A team of international scientists says that it is virtually certain that the heatwave that stretched across much of Europe in early July was more likely to happen now than in the past due to climate change.
Home > 2015
- Climate change likely increased extreme monsoon rainfall, flooding highly vulnerable communities in Pakistan
- Without human-caused climate change temperatures of 40°C in the UK would have been extremely unlikely
- Climate change increased heavy rainfall, hitting vulnerable communities in Eastern Northeast Brazil
- Climate Change made devastating early heat in India and Pakistan 30 times more likely
- Climate change added $4bn to damage of Japan’s Typhoon Hagibis