2014 looks increasingly likely to be the warmest year ever recorded in Europe, according to a new analysis of European temperature records dating back to the 1500s. What role did global warming play?
Home > Heatwave
- Climate Change made devastating early heat in India and Pakistan 30 times more likely
- Climate change added $4bn to damage of Japan’s Typhoon Hagibis
- Climate change-exacerbated rainfall causing devastating flooding in Eastern South Africa
- Climate change increased rainfall associated with tropical cyclones hitting highly vulnerable communities in Madagascar, Mozambique & Malawi
- Limited role of climate change in October 2020 Vietnam flooding