After the extreme heat that took place in the last week of June 2019, a second record-breaking heat wave struck Western Europe and Scandinavia at the end of July 2019.
Home > Fredi Otto
- Heavy rainfall which led to severe flooding in Western Europe made more likely by climate change
- Western North American extreme heat virtually impossible without human-caused climate change
- Human-caused climate change increased the likelihood of early growing period frost in France
- Pathways and Pitfalls in extreme event attribution
- Siberian heatwave of 2020 almost impossible without climate change