After the extreme heat that took place in the last week of June 2019, a second record-breaking heat wave struck Western Europe and Scandinavia at the end of July 2019.
Home > Fredi Otto
- Human-caused climate change increased the likelihood of early growing period frost in France
- Pathways and Pitfalls in extreme event attribution
- Siberian heatwave of 2020 almost impossible without climate change
- Attribution of the Australian bushfire risk to anthropogenic climate change
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda