After the extreme heat that took place in the last week of June 2019, a second record-breaking heat wave struck Western Europe and Scandinavia at the end of July 2019.
Home > Fredi Otto
- Limited role of climate change in October 2020 Vietnam flooding
- Factors other than climate change are the main drivers of recent food insecurity in Southern Madagascar
- Geert Jan van Oldenborgh, 1961–2021
- Heavy rainfall which led to severe flooding in Western Europe made more likely by climate change
- Western North American extreme heat virtually impossible without human-caused climate change