The worst drought in decades gripped north and central Ethiopia in 2015, affecting nearly 10 million people. The resulting food scarcity meant more than eight million people in the parched country needed emergency food aid, according to the United Nations.
Home > Drought
- Siberian heatwave of 2020 almost impossible without climate change
- Attribution of the Australian bushfire risk to anthropogenic climate change
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda
- Human contribution to the record-breaking July 2019 heatwave in Western Europe
- Human contribution to record-breaking June 2019 heatwave in France