The worst drought in decades gripped north and central Ethiopia in 2015, affecting nearly 10 million people. The resulting food scarcity meant more than eight million people in the parched country needed emergency food aid, according to the United Nations.
Home > Drought
- Attribution of the Australian bushfire risk to anthropogenic climate change
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda
- Human contribution to the record-breaking July 2019 heatwave in Western Europe
- Human contribution to record-breaking June 2019 heatwave in France
- A limited role for unforced internal variability in 20th century warming