The worst drought in decades gripped north and central Ethiopia in 2015, affecting nearly 10 million people. The resulting food scarcity meant more than eight million people in the parched country needed emergency food aid, according to the United Nations.
Home > Africa
- Limited role of climate change in October 2020 Vietnam flooding
- Factors other than climate change are the main drivers of recent food insecurity in Southern Madagascar
- Geert Jan van Oldenborgh, 1961–2021
- Heavy rainfall which led to severe flooding in Western Europe made more likely by climate change
- Western North American extreme heat virtually impossible without human-caused climate change