A team of international scientists says that it is virtually certain that the heatwave that stretched across much of Europe in early July was more likely to happen now than in the past due to climate change.
Home > Europe
- Bushfires in Australia, 2019–2020
- Rapid attribution of the extreme rainfall in Texas from Tropical Storm Imelda
- Human contribution to the record-breaking July 2019 heatwave in Western Europe
- Human contribution to record-breaking June 2019 heatwave in France
- A limited role for unforced internal variability in 20th century warming